This is the deluxe of all treatments. We start out with a cleanse, exfoliation with DNA mango exfoliant and ultrasonic cavitation removing old dead skin cells. We then apply a antioxidant hydrating treatment gel and work on your skin with the Perfector Microcurrent system oxygenating, regenerating, firming and lifting the skin. The "cherry on top" of this treatment is the application of the cryogenic cool DNA CryoStem ampoule which contains every constituent of the skin including collagen, elastin. hyaluronic acid, DNA, lipids, fibroblasts....effects are immediately visible leaving the skin hydrated, supple, lustrous,and more youthful which continues to peak at 144 hours after application. On special this month only for $199 (reg $235)
The Peninsula Beverly Hills Spa's organic antioxidant-rich Green Refresher combines parsley and kale with the sweetness and tanginess of apple and orange. The excellent source of phytonutrients-as well as vitamins A, C and K, and calcium-supply the skin with vital nutrients, and serves as one of the richest sources of lutein and beta-carotene, which the spa says improves skin elasticity and firmness.
1/4 cup Tangerine Juice
1/4 cup stemless Parsley, chopped
1/4 cup stemless Kale, chopped and blanched
1/4 skin on Red Apple
1/4 skinless Navel Orange
1/2 cup Crushed Ice
Puree all ingredients completely except crushed ice. Add crushed ice and puree until foamy head is created. Serve.
- Reduce allergy symptoms
- Aid in regulation of serotonin to the brain
- Fatigue reduction
- Help you sleep better
- Increase concentraton, body energy
- Help regulate hormonal imbalances
- Ease joint-related pains and body aches
Detox while you relax for $40 single session or 6 Detox with minimat treatment for $210
Harvest Enzyme Facial
$65 (reg $75)
Apple is rich in Vitamin C and is a natural fruit acid for mild exfoliation and skin refining.
Pear tightens, soothes irritations, reduces swelling and redness.
Grape protects the skin from free radicals and premature aging, inhibits destruction of collagen.
Pumpkin is high in Vitamins A and C; it's a beta-carotene (beta carotene will help re-build Vitamin A receptors after a sunburn); pumpkin stimulates cell turnover.
The Daytona Beach News Journal is holding their annual Readers Choice Awards. Metamorphosis, LLC would love if you vote for us by clicking here and scrolling down to Health and Medical on the left hand side and fill in that line that says Aesthetics Center. Thank you!
What is a green smoothie? Technically it is 60% fruit, 40% greens. I personally only choose either pears, apples, bananas or berries for fruit. I never mix in melons because they should be eaten alone. My greens are usually always spinach but I have played with kale, dandelion greens, parsley, sprouts. Here are some green smoothie ideas and I any book by Victoria Boutenko.
Always blend the fruit first –
- 2-3 cups any greens of your choice, 2 cups papaya, 2 oranges, 3 dates
- 1 handful lettuce leaves, 1 handful mint, 4 bananas, 1/2 cup water
- Winter Smoothie - 1 cup organic frozen berries (any kind), 2 cups fresh spinach, 1/4 inch fresh ginger, water
- Spring Smoothie - fresh orange juice, ripe bananas, frozen mangoes, and several large leaves of kale (extra frozen mango gives lovely thick consistency you eat with a spoon)
- 1/2 bunch romaine lettuce, 1 cup strawberries, 2 bananas, water
- 4-5 kale leaves, 4 apples, 1/2 lemon juiced, water
- 2 big handfuls mixed baby greens, 2 pears, 2 mangoes, 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Choc-mint – 2 cups spinach, 10-12 mint leaves, 3 bananas, 2 Tbs. carob powder, 1 cup water
- 1 handful of spinach, 2 stalks of celery, 2 bananas, 2 pears, 1 apple, 1 cup water
- 1 small handful of spinach, 2 cups arugula, 2-3 mangoes, 1 cup water
- 1/2 head romaine lettuce, 1 small pineapple, 1 large mango, 1-inch fresh ginger
- 1 handful wild greens (e.g. dandelion), 1 small handful mint leaves, 3 cups honeydew melon
- 3-4 stalks celery, 2 ripe persimmons, 1 banana
- 1 handful chard leaves, 5-6 kale leaves, 3 large bananas, 1 cup water
- 1 handful parsley, 3 cups of peeled papaya
Movie Night at Metamorphosis We will be having a class on nutrition and a special presentation of "Forks over Knives" on Thursday, March 15 at 5:30pm and Saturday, March 17 at 10:30am.
Call Metamorphosis 386-615-8195 to RSVP and please feel free to forward this eNewsletter on to your circle of friends as they’re invited, too.