Have Questions??

I would love to hear from any of you, your questions about skin, health.....

I have been obsessed with watching "Keeping up with the Kardashian's". I know I am a reality show watcher and I dont know if this quailifies but I cant seem to stop watching for several reasons......

1) They seem like a normal family kinda (fighting sisters, man troubles, pimples)..

2) I don't care what anyone says, that Kim Kardashian is really pretty and I am trying to figure out how she always looks so good (I am always looking at skin,faces,makeup.....)
and her sisters are also so pretty. Khloe seems to be getting prettier now even though she looks very different the the other two and Courtney is a Kim look alike. Dont know what she is doing with that loser "Scott" ugh!

Anyways I am out there to find what makes all those girls camera and red carpet ready...stay tuned!

Stacy

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete