Spring Facial Special

It's all about the GREEN this month.....yippee Spring is here!!


Boy I can't tell you how much I love spring! I always get so motivated to do something new, clean the entire house, bring in some new services.......so that is where you benefit. I am going to be introducing some great things this year, some of you already have a heads up but you know me, I am still being my own guinea pig to get it all just right but I am extremely excited to get going.


Spring Facial Special- $99 (reg $125) The Four-Layer Restoration Green Treatment- This amazing deep tissue facial that smoothes, softens, clarifies and restores skin using the elements of our GREEN products. Green tea, green papaya, green clay, green rosemary basil mask...... Many skin types will benefit from the enzymatic exfoliating, purifying and stimulating facial that reduces oil, blemishes, rough texture, dehydration and dull complexion. This facial ends with cool, hydrating oxygen from the Oxiana which makes you go "ahhhhh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment