Day and Life of a Chemical Peel Diary Part 1



I am excited to bring you Part 1 of 7 in a Diary of a chemical peel. I have a volunteer that will share her experience of a chemical peel from start to finish with pictures to add. I hope she can share her experience from a different point of view than "me" the "practitioner". Kim has never had a chemical peel and today Nov 8Th we applied the peel. I will also be posting a picture of her everyday and she will add her daily comments. Please ask any question you may have for Kim.
Who is a candidate for a peel? If you have fine lines, uneven skin tone, pimentation, breakouts, acne, rough skin then you are a candidate. The only skin type that I do not like this particular peel on is dry sensitive or rosacea. The other thing I like to do before the peel is "patch test" the client to help make sure he/she is not allergic to the product. This is simple to do, I just swab behind the back of your ear at least 12-24 hours before the peel.
This is a picture of Kim before the peel.

1 comment: