Day and Life of a Chemical Peel Diary Part 7


Well this is the last post of this series and Kim is completely done with her peel. The patch near her right forehead hairline is now gone. Our next step is to take care of the skin and continue to apply the healing products. She will come in on Tuesday and we will apply the DNA CryoStem Cell Serum and gently exfoliate her skin.
She is very happy with the look of her skin now and she needs to be very careful to avoid the sun for 2 weeks and wear sun protection daily.

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing transformation! Kim you did a great job with sharing your peel experience with us! Your skin looks wonderful! It looks so clear, firm and glowing. I just love to use and share these products with my clients. Kudos to Stacy and Kim for such a great Peel Blog!!

    Jaime Webb, LMT, LE

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really great pictorial. I just had a Jesners 5 passes on Wed. I was geting a bit concerned at how I look at the moment. I'm at day 2 and just looking very old, leathery, dried out and wrinkled. Glad to know that I should be back to normal by day 6-7.

    ReplyDelete