Day and Life of a Chemical Peel Diary Part 2











I should never laugh at my clients but Kim walked in today smiling waiting to see my reaction to her skin. She came in today around 1pm and her skin changed from the time I saw her at 1 pm until she left around 6:30 pm. Boy she is going to have a good peel and she is in good spirits but in shock I think to see how much pigmentation she has pulled up. This is of course a good sign and will peel off in the next few days. Whether 100% will go away, time will tell if we need to do a second peel but most people do well with just one. She said her skin feels tight and her neck is a little itchy which is not unusual when we are working with the neck and decollete. I just told her to apply her sunscreen and heeling gel more often and apply hydrocortisone cream to itchy areas for a few days.
She is right on course and I cant wait to see her through this week!

2 comments:

  1. It's gonna look awesome when its done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! It looked great today though! =)

    ReplyDelete