Day and Life of a Chemical Peel Diary Part 5







Its like you are coming down to home stretch.....yeah! I'm Kim's cheerleader saying "you can do it, you can do it"!!



The areas on her cheeks have "cracked and are flaking off, still dark but the new skin looks amazing.



I will tell you that if you give me a week we can make some amazing transformations with this peel. It's like giving birth (like I know) when it is over you forget what you went through and you are ready to have another one.
When I see her tomorrow I expect most of the forehead to have peel and her cheeks up to her ear area. Going along perfectly!

1 comment:

  1. if you please like to the share the concentration , the chemical used to do this peel and other related things ...and yes the overall cost aswell...

    ReplyDelete