Five Tips to Put Your Best Face Forward This Fall

From Driven Diva:


Awhile back, I featured Chicago's beauty girl Nicole Pearl and her beauty bag must-haves for this fall. Nicole had some amazing recommendations for cleaning out your beauty bag or drawer and refilling it with the latest and greatest products to give you a fresh start this fall. With summer finally ending, I went in for a fall facial this week and while most people would take that opportunity to relax and enjoy a treatment (aka in silence), I, of course, spent the entire time asking questions about the best ways to maintain a clear complexion and "summer glow" in the fall. Sure, I may have actually driven my amazing aesthetician Beth up a wall with all the "why" and "what's that" follow ups, but I walked away with a few great tips to share with you and my own fresh face to step into the next season.

Read more: http://www.chicagonow.com/blogs/buick-driven/2010/10/five-tips-to-start-fall-putting-a-best-face-forward.html#ixzz14Gp0y7QU

No comments:

Post a Comment